SwiftComply takes home the trophy for “Emerging Company of the Year” in the 28th edition of the prestigious Technology Ireland Industry Awards.
Organised by Ireland’s largest and most influential business organisation representing the country’s technology sector, the awards celebrate companies who have achieved exceptional success, developed innovative technologies and partnerships, and achieved significant sales results over the past year.
“I am thrilled to accept the award for ‘Emerging Company of the Year,’ which recognises the hard work of all our team in our journey to protect human health and the environment.”Mick O’Dwyer, SwiftComply’s founder and CEO
As a finalist, SwiftComply featured in the Irish Independent, which described the company as the organisation “leading the digital transformation of regulatory compliance programmes in North America’s water industry.”
“SwiftComply’s business proposition is simple: It is replacing a cumbersome, paper-based regulatory compliance process with a slick, collaborative and transparent online solution.”Irish Independent
Congratulations to fellow winners at this year’s awards:
- Microsoft (Tech4Good CSR Award)
- Amazon Web Services (Excellence in Talent Development)
- Fenergo (Company of the Year)
- Edel Creely, Managing Director Arkphire (Person of the Year)
- FINEOS (Outstanding Achievement in International Growth)
- CitySwift (Technology Innovation of the Year)
- TEKenable (Digital Technology Services Project of the Year)
- VMware (WomenInTech Company Initiative of the Year)
- NearForm Covid19 Tracker (Tech4Good product/service award)
Speaking to the Irish Times, Enterprise Ireland’s manager for digital technologies, David Byrne, observed that “The quality of applications this year was extremely high, showing the strength and diversity of how Irish companies are competing in international markets and growing even under the constraints of Covid.”